Detailed Cooler Specification
- Both bottleless water coolers purify unlimited water for up to 25 people using purification micron filtration.
- Available with an additional reverse osmosis system to distill the water by removing all natural minerals.
- Both bottleless water coolers store the water in Type 304 Stainless Steel Reservoirs. This method eliminates the health risk of BPA leaching from plastic.
- Storing the water in stainless steel containers is more energy efficient for keeping water at desired temperatures than conventional methods of storing in plastic.
- BR 100 series coolers have a one gallon stainless steel reservoir for chilled water, and a half gallon reservoir for hot water. Temperate is kept constant in these separate containers for immediate dispersal.
- BR 200 series coolers have a one gallon stainless steel reservoir for chilled water, and a one and a half quart reservoir for hot water. Temperate is kept constant in these separate containers for immediate dispersal.
- Both bottleless water coolers are constructed with UV resistant plastics that are durable and very easy to clean.
- Certified Pure offers a choice of white or black color choice for either series of bottleless water coolers.
- Both bottleless water coolers have two stage, child resistant hot water faucets in addition to the simple one movement cold water faucet.
- The BR 100 series coolers have an ABS plastic front and HDPE plastic sides and dimensions of 12.5 inches wide by 13 inches deep by 38 inches in height.
- The BR 200 series coolers is a made from one piece HDPE plastic body with dimensions of 13 inches wide by 13 inches deep by 40.5 inches in height.
See what everyone has been talking about. Sign up for a risk-free trial!